Gas Leaf Blowers
Best Gas Leaf Blowers
Fall is upon us, with the season comes garden clean up, and yard chores. Why leave the job undone, resulting in work that is more difficult come spring. The Makita Bhx2500 gas leaf blowers will be a miraculous help to getting the job done.
With a five star rating, Makita BHX2500 commercial grade gas leaf blowers were built to be workhorses. The compact and lightweight gas powered blowers are fuel efficient with a 4-stroke engine. Giving you a savings of up to 60% on the cost of fuel. Engineered for a cleaner burning, commercial lawn and garden tool.
Cleaning up your yard or garage may seem like a daunting task, and one you may not be looking forward to with much enthusiasm. If you approach your yard with the best gas leaf blower, however, cleaning up outside need not be such an overwhelming task.
Excellent Air Power
One of the most important things about gas leaf blowers is the air velocity (MPH) miles per hour, and the air volume (CFM) cubic feet per minute. The (MPH) is what moves the debris and leaves. The (CFM) is what keeps the debris and leaves moving in the direction desired.
The Makita gas leaf blowers have an air velocity of 145 (MPH), and an air volume of 356(CFM). This combination of high speed and high volume ensures you that the job will be done quickly and effectively. You yourself, will be blown away with the resultsJ
“I am amazed at how much power it had for being so compact. It even blew the imbedded wet leaves right off my lawn instantly. Very pleased!”
These gas leaf blowers were built with a commercial grade 24.5 cc 4-stroke engine. No more smoke odor left on your clothing after cleaning up outside like the old 2-strokes left behind on you. The Makita 4-stroke engines have been designed to meet the most demanding global standards for efficiency, noise level and emissions.
There is no required mixing of gas and oil like a 2-stroke. It takes regular gasoline, and has a fuel tank size of 17.7 oz., giving you a longer run time. Takes 10W30 oil, and has a large oil filling port. Easy to operate and maintain without the mess and smelly odor.
“I will never own any other blower as long as I can help it. When I need to replace this one, I will do some major internet searches to purchase the same product.”
Cruise Control Feature
There is a cruise control lever built right into the handle for continuous operation. If you have a big task to get done, the cruise control allows you to do just that without having to hold the button down the entire time. When lever is locked into desired throttle, it will idle very smoothly when you are not accelerating.
Starts Right Up
In many gas leaf blower reviews, customers are so pleased with how easy it is to start it up. Starts reliably and faithfully with 1-2 pulls every time. The low compression engine was designed for quick and easy starting.
“I am truly amazed with this blower! If this gives you any idea about the ease of starting this equipment, my fiver year old son and seven year old daughter were taking turns cranking it up”.
Low Noise Level
Considering that, noise is a sound that disturbs or harms. That was taken into consideration for Makita gas leaf blowers. They have a low DBA level of 67. On a DBA measurement table chart, that is equal to the same as a household vacuum cleaner. The 4-stroke engines large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation.
“My neighbor has a 2-stroke blower, and it is so loud. After showing off my new 4-stroke gas blower, I could not believe the difference in the noise. I am so glad I got this one! My neighbors want one now”.
Backed By Warranty
Every Makita BHX2500 Commercial Grade 24.5cc 4-stroke gas-powered handheld gas leaf blowers are backed by a 3-year warranty. It covers repairs due to defects in materials or workmanship up to three years from the date of purchase.
Makita makes many of the best leaf blowers on the market, and their brand is well respected with excellent quality and affordability.
“Not only has the blower lived up to all my expectations, I also have piece of mind with its great warranty”.
What others are saying about this Gas Leaf Blower:
When researching gas leaf blower ratings, we discovered that the Makita BHX2500 gas powered blowers have a five star rating!
- “Bought this Makita Blower based on other reviews. Everything mentioned was right on. Easy to put together. Nice weight. One pull and it starts every time. Tons of power. I use it for garage and sidewalk type applications and it blows rocks and other debris easily (one pass)”
- “As for performance, I have no complaints. I use it mainly to blow grass clippings and debris off my curbing and driveway after mowing/edging and it does a great job. Air speed is sufficient. Makes for a very quiet blowing”.
- “I have used several types of blowers through out the years. This is by far my favorite one. I do large areas at a time so the larger fuel tank allows me to not have to re-fuel as often. Love not having to mix anymore. It is great as far as power and is so quiet compared to others. Very glad to have it”.
- “Starts with about half a pull the first time. No smelly smoke from oil mixed gas. It really has a lot of power for its size”.
- “I like the throttle action of the trigger and the fact that it idles very smoothly when you are not accelerating”.
- “I highly recommend it over any other gas-powered blowers”.
In The Box
- Makita BHX2500
- Long nozzle
- Round end nozzle
- Tool kit
- 3-year warranty
- Free Shipping!